This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With each season, fashion trends come and go. Some last longer than others, however with each trend, the hunt to find the best brands to shop at begins. A full-time job for us shopaholics. The fall season is coming in full swing and let’s be honest ladies, that means shopping for a whole new wardrobe because “last season’s clothes aren’t good enough.” 

As each trend comes and goes, one thing that never  goes out of style is a good pair of jeans. Denim is a staple for the fall and let me tell you, everyone needs a staple denim piece. They say “Look good, Feel good,” and for good reason. There is no better feeling than putting on a pair of jeans that fit like a glove. So with each passing trend, it’s important to make sure that we have a staple pair of jeans to come back to. 

Luckily for you, I have found the best tried and true denim brands. My top 5 are as follows in no particular order:

Agolde

Agolde is definitely on the pricey side, however, their quality is top-notch. One of the most versatile denim brands I’ve come across, Agolde carries both men’s and women’s pieces and a pair of jeans for every occasion. Shop any style, occasion, or piece of denim and you’ll fall in love with a piece that is truly timeless.

Mother.

Mother denim is a personal favorite of mine, simply because the fit is like magic. Their material is like butter, and the pieces look classy and chic all year round. No matter your age, size, occasion, or style, Mother denim has a pair of jeans for everyone. 

Zara.

We all know and love Zara. At Fairfield, we’re notorious for sporting the infamous wide-leg jeans. They’ve practically become our uniform for spring darties, along with the marine pant. Zara is a great place to shop when looking for any staple, but also for great, affordable denim. 

Mango.

Similarly to Zara, Mango is a great place to get basics and staples. I love their Mid-rise flare jeans through and through, and know that without a doubt there is a style for everyone.

Frame.

Another higher-end brand, Frame is also a top-of-the-line brand that never misses when it comes to their denim. Known and loved by countless famous celebrities, and for good reason. You also can’t beat their sales (They’re having one right now that’s 25% off!)

I know that finding the perfect pair of jeans can be a daunting process, but it’s one that is worth your while. My hope is that this list makes it a little bit easier for you this shopping season and that we all look and feel our best together. Thank me later! 

P.S. You’re cute jeans. 

XO, Lily

Lily Leonard

Fairfield '24

Fairfield University ‘24 My name is Lily and I am an English Major at Fairfield University with a concentration in professional writing! I’m from Rochester, NY and love all things travel, beauty, and spending time with friends!