30 Songs That Will Keep You on The Treadmill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We all know how difficult (and boring) it can be to stay on that hamster wheel at the gym.  But let’s face it, spring break is right around the corner and swimsuits are already hitting the racks.  Here are a variety of songs that have beats that can match your pace, helping you to run faster and longer.

1.Hurts Like Heaven- Coldplay

2. Last Night- The Strokes

3. Everlasting Light- The Black Keys

4. I’m On Fire- Bruce Springsteen

5. Shake- The Head And The Heart

6. Cherry, Cherry- Neil Diamond

7. King of The Dancehall- Beenie Man

8. Sex On Fire

9. Every Day- Girl Talk

10.  You Can’t Hurry Love- Diane Ross & The Supremes

11.  My Blood- Ellie Goulding

12.  I Feel It All- Feist

13.  Chelsea Dagger- The Fratellis

14.  Team- Lorde

15.  Time To Run- Lord Huron

16.  How Far We’ve Come- Matchbox 20

17.  Runaway- Mat Kearney

18.  Punching In A Dream- The Naked and Famous

19.  Lisztomania- Phoenix

20.  Hey Ya- Outkast

21.  Australia- The Shins

22.  Unbelievers- Vampire Weekend

23.  My Body- Young The Giant

24.  Temple- Kings of Leon

25.  Feedback- Janet Jackson

26.  Mr. Blue Sky- Electric Light Orchestra

27.  Diane Young- Vampire Weekend

28.  Bad Moon Rising- Creedence Clearwater Revival

29.  Dog Days Are Over- Florence and The Machine

30.  Dancing In The Dark- Bruce Springsteen

Jennifer Blair is a junior accounting major and Chapter Treasurer at Her Campus: Fairfield University. In addition to securing the financials at Her Campus, she also enjoys creative writing.
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!