11 of the Cutest Celebrity Children

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you’re like me, then you live for a glimpse into the lives of celebrities, which include their family lives, and more specifically their adorable children. For some reason, collegiettes are simply fascinated by celebrity babies. We are constantly struck with the question; what is it like to be able to call the rich and famous your mom and dad? These children know best and are stealing our hearts with every teetering step of the way. 

1.Harper Seven Beckham (David and Victoria Beckham)
As the only girl, the youngest of David and Posh Spice, she is clearly adored by the rest of her family. There are numerous cute photos of David bringing Harper for froyo, and even pictures of older brother Brooklyn carrying her past the paparazzi. With an adorable name that pays homage to author Harper Lee as well her father’s Manchester United number, it is no wonder Harper Beckham makes our list of favorite celebrity children. 

2. Gideon and Harper Burtka-Harris (Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka)

If you thought Neil Patrick Harris and husband David Burtka were adorable, you probably haven’t seen their kids. While many celebs have twins, Gideon and Harper might possibly be the cutest. The twins are from the same surrogate mother, but one of their father’s is Harris while the others is Burtka. The couple has refused to find out which child is biologically theirs, reinforcing the idea that no matter whose child is whose, they are still a family. 

3. North West (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West)

The first child of Kim and Kanye is already tearing up the spotlight at the young age of two. From baby Balmain jackets, to getting sassy with the paparazzi, North is turning out to be a lot like her famous mom. We especially love to see North hanging out with her cousins Mason, Reign and her partner in crime Penelope Disick. If one thing is true about North, it’s that she has had more outfit changes in her first two years than many collegiettes have in their entire wardrobes. Keep slaying the game, Nori! 

4. Riley Curry (Stephen and Ayesha Curry)

Riley Curry became a pint-sized media sensation when she joined her father Steph at his post game press conferences. She stole the show, and America’s heart, with her adorable antics and tendency to sing Drake lyrics into the microphone. Riley continues to be just as cute on her parent’s Instagram pages, where she is often seen helping her mom in the kitchen or doing the Whip and Nae Nae. Riley knows how to grasp attention and keep us wrapped around her tiny finger as we anxiously wait to see what she does next. 

5. Samuel Garner Affleck (Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner)

The youngest Affleck child absolutely takes after his mother’s sweetness. Rarely seen without a smile, Jen told Ellen DeGeneres “he’s so chill and mellow…he’s really, really sweet.” With his light hair and tiny grins, it’s no wonder that Sam is the apple of his parents’ eyes. 

6. Prince George and Princess Charlotte (Prince William and Kate Middleton)

When Kate Middleton announced she was pregnant with her and Prince William’s first child, the world was ecstatic. The same reaction occurred when the couple announced the birth of their second child. Prince George stole the world’s heart during his travels, play dates with his puppy, and general likeness to his father. Now his sister Charlotte is captivating just as many of us. The royal children are under a constant spotlight and we can’t wait to watch the prince and princess grow up into little monarchs. 

7. Silas Timberlake (Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel)

Fans everywhere awaited the birth of the first child of music sensation Justin Timberlake and actress Jessica Biel.  Finally the couple shared some adorable snapshots of Silas after keeping them under wraps. While Timberlake boasts that his son will be a Memphis Grizzlies fan by dressing him in little jerseys, Biel shows off her baby boy in a precious elephant towel. No matter what he wears, Silas Timberlake has our attention with those big blue eyes. 

8. Everly Tatum (Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum)

With parents like the Tatums, it was inevitable that little Everly was going to be beautiful. Looks aside, Everly will have to deal with a lot of things that many children usually don’t when they grow up, her father’s role as a stripper being one of them. Channing talked about his daughter’s first viewing of Magic Mike with People Magazine, “she’s gonna see it; there’s no way I could shelter her from it. I’m setting aside money for college and for therapy.” Let’s hope Everly has her father’s same sense of humor. 

9. Gia and Dominic Lopez (Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza)

Gia and her brother Dominic have the same dark features as both their mother and father. The siblings couldn’t be any cuter smiling alongside their father, who’s known for his dimples. We can’t wait to see if either of them will inherit this trait, or if they will have their mom’s perfect cheekbones- or both! 

10. Louis Bullock (Sandra Bullock)

After her split with ex-husband Jesse James, Sandra Bullock did not give up on motherhood. The star adopted her adorable son Louis from New Orleans, and ever since, fans have been taken by the mother-son duo. Since their first People Magazine cover when Louis was only three months old, we have watched Louis grow into an action-packed little kid. 

11. Blue Ivy Carter (Beyoncé and Jay Z)

Much like her mom, Blue Ivy steals the spotlight wherever she makes an appearance. I mean, how many babies do you know who are featured on top selling albums? Whether she is dancing on her fathers lap while her mom performs at the VMA’s or posing in the fiercest Halloween costumes, Blue steals the show. Looking at Blue Ivy’s life makes us want Jay and Bey to be our parents too. 

Hi! I'm Gabi, and I'm a Senior at Fairfield University. I'm an English major with a concentration in Journalism, as well as minors in Communication and Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies. My hobbies include singing, theatre and swimming, and my favorite animals are Lobsters!! You can always catch me reading, preferably by the ocean, or dancing like an idiot with my girlfriends. 
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant