Style

Spring Fashion: How to Incorporate Yellow Into Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Sweaters are versatile transitional pieces that you can still incorporate into your wardrobe for the Spring weather. Not only are there different types of sweaters, but you can also pair them off with many cute pieces for any kind of weather – hot or cold! For example, you can wear them with overalls or even blue jeans depending on the weather and your mood.

Mix and match patterns to brighten up your outfit. This striped yellow and white shirt is the perfect example of what you can do!

Who says that you can only incorporate yellow into your shirts or tops? Add a touch of color to your wardrobe and dare to be bold with yellow statement pieces like this jumpsuit/overall.

All photos from Pinterest.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.