If You’re Looking For Something to Binge-Watch…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Are you looking for something to binge-watch? Whether you’re in the mood for a drama or criminal television, here is a list of three binge-worthy TV series for your Friday night.

1. Teen Wolf (2011-2017)

Starring Tyler Posey, Holland Rosden, and Dylan O’Brien

A classic TV series born out of the hype of the Twilight era, Teen Wolf centers on the life of teen Scott McCall and his best friend Stiles Stilinski as they embark on their new lives of fighting the supernatural.

2. Victoria (2016-)

Starring Jenna Coleman and Tom Hughes

If you’re looking for a historical drama, then Victoria is a great show for you! Focused on the life of Queen Victoria, this TV series chronicles Victoria’s reign and marriage to Prince Albert.

3. Mindhunter (2017-)

Starring Jonathan Groff and Holt McCallany

Set in the 1970s, two FBI agents, Holden Ford and Bill Tench, embark on a research project to understand what makes someone a serial killer. 

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.