4 Things We’re Excited About This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

This week marks an exciting week for everyone living in a region with 4 seasons – it is officially fall! Although this week’s weather has been a #tbt summer feels, it is indeed autumn and we are more than excited for all that fall has in store for us. Here is a list of four things we’re excited about this fall.

4 Things We’re Excited About This Fall

#1: Pumpkin Spice Everything

Ever since the creation and hype of the #PSL, pumpkin spice everything has been a cultural phenomenon of this generation. There’s literally a pumpkin spice anything for everything that you can think of! Here are a few pumpkin spice snacks to get you excited for fall:

• Pumpkin Spice Pop-tarts (Photo courtesy of Amazon)
  • Pumpkin Spice Oreo (Photo courtesy of Amazon)

#2: Fall Fashion Staples

The beautiful weather of autumn means that we don’t have to worry about sweating through our outfits or layering too many clothes that people can’t see our outfits. Fall fashion has got to be one of the best seasons to make every day a fashion show! This year we’ve got a variety of fashion trends to keep you slaying throughout the season. Here are some fall fashion ideas to keep you from running out of ideas:

#3: Holidays!

When some people think of fall they think of #PumpkinSpiceLatte. However, there are also those who think of fall holidays such as Halloween and Thanksgiving. If you follow into the category of the second group of people, then you are a lover of Halloween and Thanksgiving! Once a brown leaf falls into the ground it is finally time for spookyville to come out! There is plenty of time to start thinking about Halloween costumes. Start decorating your dorm room with your favorite Halloween decoration ideas and October will be here before you know it!

#4: Fall Makeup

One of the best things about fall has got to be the fact that our makeup will have a longer staying power. With this almost sweat-proof weather, we are excited to try all kinds of makeup looks! From experimenting with bronze and orange colors, the classic vampy lips and smokey eyes are finally in session!

Are you just as excited for #fall as we are? What are your favorite things about the fall season?

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.