This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is starring in the Shotgun production of ‘Spring Awakening’!

Name: Will Rushworth

Course: Politics, Philosophy & Economics

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Describe yourself in 3 words: Committed, Ambitious, Late

Tell us about your role in ‘Spring Awakening?’: My character, Hanschen is kind of a big deal. He’s one of the ‘boys’ at school and thinks he’s God’s gift to the earth. Initially in the show he’s expanding his horizons by praying on another of the schoolboys, Ernst. But the two characters eventually breakaway from the chaos emerging amongst their friends and find a happy relationship in spite of the society that surrounds them.

What’s been the biggest challenge for you in the play?: The dancing … always wanted to improve my ‘shapes’ on top top. When I broke my ankle at Henley and couldn’t row last term, I found myself auditioning for the show. Thanks to the production team I have improved – I think – but please don’t watch too closely!

What 3 items would you take with you to a desert island?: Lifetime supply of Curry, beach cricket set, Tunnock’s Caramel Wafers

Where are we most likely to find you in Exeter?: Campus most of the time, Boat Club the rest.

Perfect Date: Six Nations weekend in Paris.

Buy your tickets here: http://www.exeterphoenix.org.uk/events/spring-awakening/

Lily Houghton is in her final year at Exeter studying English. With an unhealthy addiction to shopping, and unparalled knowledge of Exeter's retail sector, the role of Fashion and Beauty Editor seemed to be made for Lily, and her parents were thrilled she channelled her energy towards something that didn't involve spending money. Whilst her goal of bringing the catwalks of Milan and Paris to the sunny south of England may be slighty ambitious, she also hopes to banish the jeans/flip-flop trend from campus once and for all, and impose an immediate expulsion rule on anyone seen in daylight in a onesie. Contradictory to many women interested in fashion, she loves cake, her Ugg boots, and spending an afternoon immersed in an Emily Dickinson anthology. She hopes to travel America before going into the fashion industry, although she still hasn't come to terms with just how soon she will be graduating.