ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Our Top De-Stressing Beauty Products for Exam Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

It’s exam season, so the majority of us are spending 90% of our time in the library cramming as if our lives depend on it. But it’s important in this season of essays and mind-maps to take some time out to relax and de-stress. We might not have the time or money for a spa day, but here are a few beauty products to help you relax at the end of a long study session.

1) De-Stress Your Tresses

If you’re pulling your hair out in a panic, a deep conditioning treatment like the Organic Shop Fig & Almond Hair Mask from Superdrug can make you look like you’ve just stepped out the hairdressers in an instant. Give your hair the break it deserves after weeks of being scraped back into a pony tail or messy bun and let your locks free.

2) Facial Relaxation

A classic face mask is the definitive spa treat. Plus, with break outs being a common side effect of stress, taking care of your skin is must during this period. The Dr Organic Rose Otto face mask is the ultimate me time treat (but be warned – if you don’t like the smell of flowers, stay clear).

3) Burn Away Your Anxiety

Who doesn’t love a scented candle? Luckily, there’s now tons of de-stressing scents on the market. Neom’s standard bliss candle doubles up as a holistic treatment when you breathe in the scented air and it smells of lavender, a scent proven to help you relax.

4) Fix Your Fingers

With all the writing we’re subjected to with the mind maps we need to create, our hands take a real beating. That’s why Aveeno Hand Cream Intense Relief is definitely worth it. Finish with a touch of nail polish and your hand will be exam proof in no time.

So there you have it, girls – be sure to pamper yourself during exam season, because you definitely deserve it!