Meet the HCX Committee 2013-2014

Are you wondering just who is running HCX this year? Or do you just want to find out exactly what sections we have on offer? Check out the amazing HCX committee and find out a little bit more about us right here!

President/Editor in Chief

Name: Lauren Hudson

Year: 3rd year (eek!)

Degree: Law (LLB European)/Maitrise

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year? I’m determined to make this HCX’s best year yet! I can’t wait to get started on exciting brand partnerships and new content features. My goal is to make HCX the biggest chapter worldwide this year.

Check out Lauren's letter to all our readers letting you know about some exciting developments in HCX this year here!

Vice Presidents

Name: Georgia Carnegie

Year: 3rd

Degree: Law (LLB European)/Maitrise

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year? I am most looking forward to meeting all the girls that will be new to Her Campus this year, as well as getting to know better the ones that are already part of the team! We are going to have lots of fun socials, beat all our article and content records, and smash the Her Campus world once again! 

Name: Florence Christie

Year: 3rd 

Degree: English Literature

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year?  I am very excited about making new friends with this year’s committee and team whilst working to create some procrastination-worthy content for the readers!

Marketing Director

Name: Chiara Thomas

Degree: BA English and French

Year: 4th

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year? As Marketing Director, I am hugely excited about all the great brand partnerships we’ve acquired this year and how much we’re going to be able to give back to our members for all their hard work by spoiling them to fantastic prizes and promotions. Not only is HCX fun, fresh and friendly, but the fact that it is created by girls exclusively for girls makes it, in my opinion, one of the university’s most exciting societies. It’s going to be a great year!

Marketing Deputy for Brands

Name: Beth Harrington

Year: 3rd 

Degree: Law LLB

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year? Meeting the new team! Hopefully this year will be even more successful than the last with lots of new and exciting brand partnerships.

Marketing Deputy for Social Media

Name: Kate Squire

Year: 2nd 

Degree: Business and Management (with European Study)

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year? Meeting and working with lots of new people. As well as seeing HC Exeter grow within the uni and on a national/international scale (via work of our marketing team.) I am very excited to be involved in something outside of my studies which isn't only sport!

Marketing Deputy for Events

Name: Laura Greenfield

Year: 2nd 

Degree: English Literature

What are you most looking forward to in HCX this year? I'm really excited as HCX's Events Director, as there are some amazing events in store for this year. Thanks to our partnerships, there will be the opportunity to win lots of goodies at these events too! HCX will be popping up in Exeter, on campus and even on nights out - with exciting, quirky events that everyone can get involved in. I'm also underway with planning a girls trip away exclusively for HCX members, which is bound to be a big highlight of the year.

Pages

Tagged: