This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

It is COMPETITION TIME! With Christmas just around the corner, we thought it was a good time to treat our lovely readers. This week there is the opportunity to win a bottle of MakeBelieve Self-Tan worth £24.50 by simply entering our Twitter competition. 

Whilst winter may have well and truly set it, our healthy summer glow does not have to suffer. With a little help, your skin can look and feel fabulous once more. Our Fashion and Beauty team recently tried and tested MakeBelieve Self-Tan and they could not reccomend it highly enough. Check out what they have to say about it here. We love the tan so much we are going to give one lucky reader the chance to win a bottle for themselves! 

Want to be in with a chance of winning? Simply follow the instructions below:

1. Follow @HerCampusExeter on Twitter. 

2. Follow @makebelieve_tan on Twitter. 

3. Tweet THIS article to @HerCampusExeter and @makebelieve_tan 

4. Add the hastag: #makebelievetan 

5. Sit back and relax ready for the results.

The results will be announced on SUNDAY 1st December so make sure you keep checking back the site to see if you have been lucky enough to win. 

Good Luck!

Beth is a third year Law LLB student at the University of Exeter and is one of the Marketing Deputy Directors, specifically; the deputy for Brands. Alongside her degree Beth enjoys spending time with friends and wasting money in Topshop and Costa. She is also keen to follow many of the other HCX girls in setting up a fashion and beauty blog over Summer. Having been on the committee for marketing last year and helping to organising numerous Her Campus Events, she is very much looking forward to working with the HCX girls again next year! 
Lauren is the President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Exeter, as well as the Manager of UK Expansion and a National Writer for HerCampus.com. While she has worked with Her Campus Exeter it has achieved Pink Chapter Level status and has grown to its current status as one of the most successful chapters internationally. She's determined to grow Her Campus in the UK this year and so is looking foward to working on increasing the number of HC UK chapters and to helping the established chapters improve and develop. This summer she was lucky enough to intern in the Her Campus Head Office in Boston, and had the most amazing time -- any time she can go back, she will! In her spare time Lauren loves to play tennis, catch up with her friends, go for long walks in the Scottish countryside or to watch chick-flicks under her duvet. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @laurenhudson25.