HCX Campus Cutie: Ignacio Laiseca

Her Campus had the pleasure of talking to Ignacio Laiseca this week. We had a little catch up about his new committee position in EU Football club, after having recently been selected Intramural Sec.

Name: Ignacio Laiseca (Nacho to friends)

Year: 2nd Year

Degree: Mathematics and Economics

Relationship Status: He’s single girls!

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Confident, unpredictable and passionate.

So I hear you’ve gained a committee role for UEFC, is football a big part of your life?

Yes definitely, I have been playing it since I was 3 years old. My whole life is around football. When I came to England (as I’m Spanish, you probably guessed from the accent), football was a great way to meet new people who had something in common with me.

What do you look for in a girl?

Um a female... No seriously, easy going, sweet, shorter than me and I know it is a little cliché but beautiful eyes.

How would you describe your ideal date?

Something chilled like grabbing a coffee followed by a nice walk along the quay, on a sunny day would be a bonus!

Where can you often be found if not out on the football pitch?

Well I am a Timepiece regular so often on the dancefloor, especially for Wednesday Football Socials.

Do you have any interests?

Basketball, snowboarding is great fun and I really like listening to music on my Vinyl, I must admit I am quite a collector!

Have you had any memorable experiences?

I have flown a plane with the RAF before! You don’t easily forget doing a summersault in the air!