Exeter Student Minds: Love Your Body Campaign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

On the 27th February, Exeter Student Minds ran their Love your Body campaign in the Forum as part of Eating Disorders Awareness Week. The response was very positive, with several people taking part throughout the day.

The campaign really got people thinking about why their body is important to them, and the responses ranged from ‘because it helps me pull all-nighters’, to ‘because its mine’! 

We particularly loved this contribution from Hercampus Vice-President Lucy Tillott!

Exeter Student Minds is a new student group on campus that provides peer support sessions for anyone struggling with eating difficulties. The sessions are weekly, run by two trained facilitators, and are a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment. They have a pro-recovery focus, and are open to everyone, no matter what stage of recovery you are. For more information, take a look at the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/exeterstudentminds/

Third year History student Co-President of HerCampus Exeter