This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Course: Politics and Economics

Relationship Status: Already taken

Describe yourself in 3 words: Drinking, Dancing and Tea

What’s your biggest turn-off in a girl? Stupidity. She doesn’t have to be aiming for a PhD but a girl without anything to talk about doesn’t do it for me.

What 3 items would you take with you to a desert island? A book, my guitar and swimming shorts

Where are we most likely to find you in Exeter? In bed, not in a sexual way, in a very, very lazy way

Describe your perfect date: Candle-lit dinner in the middle of the New Mexico desert

Your favourite moment in Exeter so far: Dressing up as Miley Cyrus for Halloween; the highlight of which was passing out in front of the Duke of York and being mistaken for an overzealous female Fresher

How does it feel to have been chosen to be this week’s campus cutie? Thrilled and a little angry I haven’t been picked before..

Lily Houghton is in her final year at Exeter studying English. With an unhealthy addiction to shopping, and unparalled knowledge of Exeter's retail sector, the role of Fashion and Beauty Editor seemed to be made for Lily, and her parents were thrilled she channelled her energy towards something that didn't involve spending money. Whilst her goal of bringing the catwalks of Milan and Paris to the sunny south of England may be slighty ambitious, she also hopes to banish the jeans/flip-flop trend from campus once and for all, and impose an immediate expulsion rule on anyone seen in daylight in a onesie. Contradictory to many women interested in fashion, she loves cake, her Ugg boots, and spending an afternoon immersed in an Emily Dickinson anthology. She hopes to travel America before going into the fashion industry, although she still hasn't come to terms with just how soon she will be graduating.