Four Things I Bought At Target That Will Change your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

It’s no secret that Target has it all. I don’t know about you, but no matter how many times I go to Target, I always end up leaving with multiple things I had no intention of buying. But since I am a big believer in retail therapy solving all my problems, I thought I’d share with you five things that I bought at Target that have truly changed my life.

Colsie Bralettes

Okay so first up is the Colsie Bralettes. I am super late to the trend with bralettes. But you know what they say, better late than never. These bralettes are long enough to wear as tops making them a cute summer must have. They also come in two cute colors: a houndstooth black and brown print and a navy blue. However we’re in fall now, but have no fear these bralettes are a super comfy option when you don’t have the energy for a regular bra. The best part though is they are only 13 dollars, making them not only cute for you but also cute for your bank account. DISCLAIMER: If you are a little more endowed, you may want to consider only wearing this in a warm environment as the fabric is thin! 

Hand Food Lotion from Soap and Glory 

Second to the stage is the Hand Food Hand Lotion from Soap and Glory in the scent original pink!! Let’s be real, washing your hands is the best way to protect yourself against the coronavirus (combined with masks and social distancing of course), but it also is a quick way to dry out your hands. And with winter coming that dry skin is going to get worse. But we can’t ignore a pandemic or the changing of the seasons, the only thing we can do is get a good smelling lotion and mosturize. Hand Food has worked wonders for me and my dry skin, my hands are now smooth baby soft. I am also obsessed with the scent of this lotion. The scent has a real name (rose and bergamot), but I think it smells like an expensive perfume a rich Victorian woman would own. At $6.99 for 4.2 oz this lotion is a perfect item to stock up for for the cold weather ahead.

Harry’s Razor 

For the third item on our list, we have the Harry’s Razor. No longer will I be using disposable razors let me tell you. (For those of you who cringed I know I’m sorry I’m better now) Harry’s razors are a brand of men’s razors that come in four bold colors including indigo, teal, neon green and orange. This razor will change your life. No longer will you be going over the same spot twice because this razor gets the job done instantly. Each package costs $9.99 and it comes with a razor, a cap and a replacement head. When those wear out you don’t need to buy a whole new razor, you just buy a set of new replacement heads. No for those of you who have already known about other razors besides disposable ones or those who are just not sold on the idea, Harry’s donates a portion of each purchase to helping men get therapy and other mental health resources, which I think is super amazing. Great product, amazing cause. 

Aveeno’s Positively Radiant 60 Second Facial

One thing to know about me is that I am a huge fan of a good shower. It is my go to for when I’m sad, or stressed out and just need time to myself. I love to make it an experience and am often guilty of spending at least a half an hour in the shower. One thing that has truly helped enhance my shower experience is the Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second Facial. All you have to do is put it on your face, let the hot water work its magic, and a minute later you will have beautiful skin that you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated. ($8.49)

Enjoy!

Xxx,

Jillian 

Jillian Paccico

Endicott '24

Hi my name is Jillian Paccico and I am a nursing student at Endicott College! I love to hang out with my friends, win my dog's affection with treats and belly rubs, and eat anything that doesn't require utensils. (Nachos are my personal favorite.) You can find me on Instagram @jpaccico_4