6 go-to teas for those stressful moments.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Go-To Teas for Those Stressful Moments

With finals coming up, students tend to get run down, tired, and stressed out. A simple cup of tea can often help a wide range of symptoms. Here are some of the essentials:

1. Green Tea-

1. Green tea is known to have a calming and relaxing effect on someone. This is perfect for when you feel stressed out or overwhelmed.

1. Chamomile-

1. Having trouble falling asleep? Sip on this relaxing tea before bedtime and it’s sure to relax you and help you reach a well deserved night’s rest.

1. Peppermint-

1. Feeling sick during a time of high stress is always the worst. If you feel any stomach pain or cramping coming on, make sure to drink some peppermint tea since it has a calming effect on your stomach.

1. Matcha-

1. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and looking for a fresh start, sip on some matcha tea. Matcha is known for its detoxifying ability so it might be exactly what you need to let your stress slip away.

1. Honey Tea-

2. Getting sick during finals week is just not an option! This tea recipe is guaranteed to help cure your sore throat:

1 Tbsp honey

1 ½ tsp of Lemon Juice

1 Cup of Water

Dash of Cinnamon

6. Berry Flavored Teas-

These teas taste good hot or iced so whatever you are feeling,

sip on one of these to brighten your mood. There is a variety of flavors such as raspberry,

mixed berry, passion fruit, hibiscus and more!

I am a freshman nursing student at Endicott college!
Eva Graef

Endicott