20 Taylor Swift Songs to Add to Your Summer Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

I’ll keep this one short and sweet. Covering every single genre of music, Taylor Swift is the ultimate girlboss to listen to on a warm summer day with all of the windows down. Going in order through all of her music, here are her best 20 songs to add to your summer playlist (or her own playlist).

1. Picture To Burn
  2. The Way I Loved You
  3. Mr. Perfectly Fine
  4. Sparks Fly
  5. The Story Of Us
  6. Better Than Revenge
  7. Holy Ground
  8. The Very First Night
  9. Out of the Woods
  10. All You Had To Do Was Stay
  11. I Wish You Would
  12. Don’t Blame Me
  13. Delicate
  14. Getaway Car
  15. Dancing With Our Hands Tied
  16. Cruel Summer
  17. Paper Rings
  18. Death By A Thousand Cuts
  19. London Boy
  20. august 

Now I’m not saying that these are her most popular songs, but these (to me) are her strongest songs that you don’t need to know all the words to just to have a good time. If they come on, these are her fun songs and when they come on, all you can do is feel happy and create memories for them. Associating songs with the moments you spend with your friends is one of the best things you can do. If driving on an open road in the summer with all the windows down with friends is something you want to remember, associate it with a song you don’t know as well, this way if you hear the song again, it will remind you of the little moments when you were so happy.

Taylor Swift may or may not be my personality trait