This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Full Name: Zachary Porter Tanton Lundgren

Major: Philosophy Major, Political Science Minor

Hometown: Tallahassee, Florida

Extracurricular Activities: I hang out with my friends a lot, listen to way too much music, watch a ton of sports, work as an intern at a law firm, and spend the rest of my time by finding Atlanta’s best restaurants with my girlfriend.

Relationship Status: In a committed relationship

Greek Affiliation: No longer in Greek life

Her Campus Emory (HCE): What’s your greatest moment at Emory?

Zachary: My greatest moment at Emory would have to be discovering a love for philosophy.

HCE: What has been your biggest struggle at Emory?

Zachary: My biggest struggle at Emory was losing my religious faith. That was a really tough and confusing time, but I worked my way through it with the help of some very important people and turned out better in the end.

HCE: What do you see yourself ideally doing after you graduate?

Zachary: Ideally, I will be on my way to Law School somewhere on the west coast, hopefully Berkeley.

HCE: What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Zachary: It would have to be from back when I was in 8th grade. I had had a migraine all day long and wasn’t feeling too hot, but when I got to Latin class that morning everything set in. I hit the point of no return, panicked, leaned over my desk, and chucked right there on the classroom floor. The whole class erupted in laughter and had to leave the room. I was mortified.

HCE:What is your guilty pleasure?

Zachary: I have to admit that lately I’ve been watching a ton of 90210.

HCE: What is the worst pick up line you’ve ever heard?

Zachary: Get in the van.

HCE: Describe your ideal weekend.

Zachary: I get off work at 5:00pm on Friday, come back to my apartment and grab my stuff, get my girlfriend, and then we road trip to the beach for the whole weekend, even if it’s cold outside.

HCE: Who inspires you?

Zachary: Jack Kerouac.

HCE: What is the number one thing on your bucket list?

Zachary: It’s ambitious, but to backpack through the entire Muir Trail and then all the way through the Cascades.

HCE: If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?

Zachary: Where are you? I strive to live in very specific places in the future, and the answer my future self would provide would inform me of how well I will actually achieve my goals.

Her Campus at Emory University