This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Her Campus Emory has received another amazing back-to-school survival kit! We didn’t want to be selfish, so here’s a peak at all the fabulous items that will brighten the season if you’re getting into that mid-semester funk.

Fall neutrals got you down?If you are wearing all neutrals or darker colors, try Milani’s Color Statement Nail Lacquer to give your outfit a pop of color. This long-lasting polish—with a patented formula, might I add—is the perfect way to mix up your fall look. Milani also has a host of amazing products, which you can check out here. Pro tip: their blushes are amazing!

Who says tattoos are just for the summer?MissMe, a company that sells denim, sportswear, accessories, and outerwear for women of all ages, sent over flash tattoos. Even though you might be bundled up this fall, you can use them to spice up any holiday party outfit. MissMe is also holding an awesome social media contest! Post on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, and tell them what makes you shine; use the hashtag #MissMeOnCampus and tag @MissMeJeans and you’ll be entered to win $500 to shop at MissMe.com! You can also use the code: HCXPSW15 for free shipping on their website here.

Too tired to take off your makeup?That’s how I feel sometimes too—but it’s important to take your makeup off at the end of every day to preserve that youthful look! Simple Cleansing Wipes make it, well…simple. Use one of the triple purified, multi-vitamin packed, deep cleansing wipes that will take off even waterproof mascara without irritating even the most sensitive of skin. Sounds way to good to be true, but they certainly get the job done. Learn more about Simple here!

Looking to brighten that smile?We all know how much candy we eat around Halloween…Colgate Optic White Actis and Optic White Toothpaste make it super easy to whiten while you brush. With a built in whitening brush into the toothbrush, it also makes this even easier to travel with over the holidays. In just three days of brushing, your pearly whites will be ready for all the holiday photos! Learn more about these Colgate goodies here.

Need a new read?Last, but definitely not least, de-stress from those midterms and cuddle up with a cup of hot cider and StyleWatch’s latest issue. Brush up on the latest trends and celeb looks! Learn more about People StyleWatch here!

Perk up! You’ll ace those midterms and you’ll do it in style! Much love to our sponsors for sending over these awesome freebies!

Her Campus at Emory University