Your 4 Essential Fall Accessories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

With weeks of dreary rain and cooler temperatures, just because the weather is keeping you down doesn’t mean that your outfit has to! Add a few of these accessories to complete your perfect fall wardrobe.

1. Kate Spade. Who doesn’t love her? Her ‘cedar street – maise’ bag will be your go to bag for the fall. It’s not bulky, but just big enough to fit all your essentials—including an umbrella for those unpredictable rainy Atlanta days! Check it out here.
  2. Umbrella. Never be without an umbrella in Atlanta. One second it’s 75 degrees, and the next you’re caught in a monsoon. These colorful umbrellas will help you stand out in the sea of misery. Check out these chic Davek umbrellas here!
  3. Water bottle. Stay hydrated this seaso— and yes, that means drinking water in addition to your pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Pick up this gorgeous stainless steel gold water bottle to keep your drink cold all day. See more S’well water bottles here!
  1. Plaid scarf. It just wouldn’t be fall without an oversized plaid blanket scarf. Add this to any outfit and double it as a blanket when you’re traveling home for the holidays!
Her Campus at Emory University