This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Summer is slowly approaching, and it’s about time to put away your leggings and pull out those spring dresses and lace up sandals. Revolve is a great place to find all sorts of pieces from bikini tops to wedges to lace shorts. If you’re lacking in spring/summer wear, keep reading to see what you should buy now from Revolve to complete your warm-weather wardrobe!

1.     Denim Overalls

This is the perfect summer staple piece. You can wear it over your swimsuit for a quick trip to the beach, or you could layer it over a plain white tee and add some retro sneakers for an awesome outfit for any adventure. Overalls are so versatile; they are perfect for warm summer days or cooler nights out. Level 99 has the perfect cropped denim overalls for dinner with friends—just pair them with wedges or mules and a white tee. BlankNYC also has a great pair of white overalls that you can pair with any bathing suit and flip flops.

2.     Maxi Dresses

The maxi dress is the best time saver. Summer is the best time to bring out those dresses, whether they be mini or maxi. No more fussing about weather your pants go with your top—a dress is your perfect solution. All you need now are some leather sandals and aviator sunglasses and you’re good to go. The maxi dress is a subtle, yet cute way to style yourself in the morning. You can even wear it out at night if you pair it with some heels and a leather jacket. From morning to midnight, the maxi’s got you covered—literally. Try this beautiful floral dress from Spell and the Gypsy or this crisp, white dress from Tularosa.

3. One-Piece Bathing Suit

Just like the maxi dress, the one-piece is super quick, easy, and stylish. Back in with 70’s style, the one-piece has made its way back into the forefront of swimsuit shopping. From sporty streamlines to playful polka-dots, one pieces can fit anyone’s needs. The best part about them: no more worrying about the last meal you just ate because your suit will suck all that in! Fella has an awesome suit here for anyone bold enough to wear it and Skye & Staghorn make this one-piece, which is perfect for anyone who wants to seem sporty.

Happy shopping!

Sophomore from New York City at Emory University
Her Campus at Emory University