The Ultimate Confidence Booster Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

If confidence is key, what is the key to confidence?                                        

Whether you have a big interview, important test, or nerve-wracking performance or presentation coming up, there is nothing more vital than confidence. Believing in yourself can turn any not-so-good feelings into a raving success. Now don’t get me wrong, this is not an easy feat. To lessen the burden just a bit, I have compiled a list of songs to get you into the right mindset. Blast these songs before any big event, and you will be amazed at what the right music (and some singing at the top of your lungs) can do for your self-esteem.

1. Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce

Nobody does confidence like Queen Bey. Take a lesson from everyone’s favorite diva, and unapologetically be yourself. When she says, “Who run the world? GIRLS!” think: hell yeah I do!

2. Stronger by Kanye West

Love yourself like Kanye loves Kanye! Just remember: “that that don’t kill me can only make me stronger”.

3. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

Again, nobody does confidence quite like a diva. You’re just a girl, and you’re on fire. You’ve got both feet on the ground, and you’re burning it down. Own it.

4. Survivor by Destiny’s Child

You are a survivor. Don’t give up—work harder. Take it from Destiny’s Child –  you not only can do it, but you will do it.

5. All I Do is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross) by DJ Khaled

When in doubt, just remember ALL I DO IS WIN.

6. Formation by Beyonce

Let’s be real, you #slay. Enough said.

7. Make Me Proud (feat. Nicki Minaj)

As Drake said, “I’m so I’m so I’m so I’m so I’m so proud of you”. If Drake can be proud of you, you can be proud of yourself.

8. Confident by Demi Lovato

To finish it off, we have the ultimate confidence song. Take a lesson from Demi Lovato: what’s wrong with being confident? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Now go out and slay your task at hand.

All gifs courtesy of giphy.com.

Her Campus at Emory University