Top Five Apartment Essentials (If you’re on On-Campus Housing)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

1. First Aid Kit

This does not seem like it should on top of the list, but honestly your safety should be the most important. People generally overlook this item when they should not!!

1. Bedding

NOTHING beats a good night’s sleep. And what can help the best is the plush sheets and fluffy pillows that you buy. You should definitely invest in these items as it is an                    investment in your college career.

1. Bathroom Supplies

This should be self-explanatory. You should keep yourself clean. Especially in college.

1. Cleaning Supplies

OMG I didn’t know how much paper towel I used until I started buying them myself. This will definitely come in handy.

1. Kitchen Supplies

You’ll wanna cook.

Hong Kong born and raised, Manishka is widely known for two things – her clumsiness and her ability to spend hours laughing at her own jokes! When she’s not busy trying to find out how she got her latest bruise, she can usually be found eating an avocado, while re-watching Gossip Girl for the 6th…no… 7th time! Her hobbies include raiding the fridge, stalking Doug the Pug on Instagram and trying to find out the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties.