Throw On a Chic Backpack for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

It’s that dreaded time of year again – FINALS! All the fashionistas tend to prioritize comfort over fashion during these tough times. This includes leaving the chic tote behind for a backpack to lug around those heavy textbooks. For those girls concerned about the monotony of the usual boring backpack – have no fear! There are many fashionable backpacks to choose from to suit your style! (Warning – these may result in an overload of compliments!)

To celebrate the summer being so close, throw on a brightly colored neon backpack! This pop of brightness will cheer you up while you’re studying away…

If the neon scene isn’t your thing, try a neutral patterned backpack. The patterns add interest to the bag, but keeping them in neutral tones allows for it to go with every outfit you own! Leopard print is always chic and muted florals are a current trend.

If the previous styles don’t seem to pack enough punch – try on a studded faux-leather backpack. This will add some serious edge to any outfit you wear to the library. 

Don’t be afraid to load up on those textbooks since there are plenty of options to make your backpack a fashion statement during finals!

Her Campus at Emory University