These Popular TV Shows Just Came Out With New Seasons That You Can’t Miss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Let’s talk about patience. Today, we are more used to getting what we want, when we want it, than ever before. Online streaming and binge watching has only made this impulse more of an issue. Now, we get seriously frustrated when we can’t watch the next episode of a TV series right away. Waiting for the next season????? Please, no. 

We all know that terrible, awful, no good, very bad feeling when we finish the most recent season of our favorite TV shows — especially when it ends in a cliffhanger. Then come the many months of anticipation, when no light at the end of the tunnel can be seen, no end to the wait can be found. But we’re in luck: Tons of the most popular series just released brand new, equally awesome seasons! ICYMI, check out the list of shows…  

1. This Is Us (NBC, Season 2): September 26

Watch for free on NBC

2. How to Get Away with Murder (ABC, Season 4): September 28

Watch on Hulu

3. Scandal (ABC, Season 7): October 5

Watch on Hulu

4. Riverdale (The CW, Season 2): October 11

Watch for free on CW

5. Stranger Things (Netflix, Season 2): October 27

Watch on Netflix

Better catch up… You’re already behind! 

Cayla is a freshman at Emory University studying English and Media Studies. Her hobbies include editing photos of food and going on long walks on the beach. She can usually be found re-organizing her room, promoting gender equality, or talking about her amazing taste in music. You can follow Cayla on her Instragram @caylabam. 
Her Campus at Emory University