This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The time has finally come! During the day, hotlanta is somewhat hot! It is time to lose the bulky jackets! I hope you guys brought your shorts from home.

This outfit incorporates a floral top that is composed of lighter pastels, which is perfect for spring! Paired with dark jean shorts and a light grey cardigan, this outfit is perfect for a warmer day with a cool breeze. The cobalt loafers are perfect for when it is too cold to wear sandals. They also add a pop of color to the outfit.

The light stripped cotton shorts and lacy white top paired with sandals are chic and cozy for a nice day. The dark wash jean jacket pairs is an essential for going to classes in cooler buildings.

For a sunny yet cool spring day, this outfit combines aspects of springtime while allowing you to stay warmer. The light wash jean jacket vest in conjunction with this colorfully printed scarf, adds color to what would have been a simple outfit. 

So ladies, it is time to get your florals, pastels, and jean jackets ready! Have your flip flops on deck because spring is arriving!

Her Campus at Emory University