Spring Break Style 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Spring Break may have come and gone, but Spring Break fashion shall party on. With a break in classes, some very lucky Emory students jetted off to an array of tropical, fun-loving locations. Now, there’s no need to recount all of the details of Spring Break (What happens in [insert location], stays in [insert location]… hopefully!). But, let’s revisit the very colorful trends that Emory students stylized over this past week. Across all warm-weather vacation spots, of which Emory students made a splash, bright colors were undoubtedly a style staple of Spring Break. 

Pinks, patterns, mini skirts! This group of Emory girls truly took the town during a night out in Cancun, Mexico.

Cute scalloped shorts make for a colorfully cool ensemble, and were a huge trend for all the Emory girls spring breaking in St. Maarten. 

If you and your friends headed south to Miami to take on Ultra Music Festival, it was all about chic high-waisted denim shorts and neon accessories piled on high!

This Spring Break, Emory boys hit the beach in a colorful fashion. From bright pastel swim trunks, to the array of colored plastic wayfarer sunglasses – these boys fashionably made their own mark on Spring Break 2013 style trends.

And for some, Spring Break called for one thing: ROADTRIPPP!! Emory students piled in their cars and cruised down to Panama City Beach, Florida. PCB style shined bright in the beloved uniform of frat tanks and aviators – all anyone really needs, in addition to a bikini and a koozie.

Another thing was for certain this past Spring Break… hats were the ultimate go-to accessory. Emory spring breakers topped off with big floppy hats on the white sand beach, backwards neon Greek hats, and even with flirty fedoras (that may not have even been theirs…)!

Her Campus at Emory University