Rent the Runway Storms the South

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Attention: Calling all fashionistas! Come to Asbury Circle on Tuesday October 1st–Emory will be receiving a special visit from Rent the Runway, a designer dress and accessory rental destination. Rent the Runway is known for its high-end designer 4 or 8 day rentals, but “Rent the Runway Storms the South” takes affordable fashion to a whole new level.

Beginning September 25th, Rent the Runway goes on tour making 13 campus visits, and us Emory fashionistas can be extremely thrilled to be a stop on the tour. Personal stylists, or Go-To Girls as Rent the Runway likes to call them, will drive straight onto campus with a mobile closet that any trendy fashionista could absolutely die for. Filled with over 200 designer dresses, this mobile showroom will be available for us Emory ladies to try on and book for any future event. Emory girls will be able to book a personal or group styling session and with any rental order receive a complimentary designer t-shirt.

You might be thinking how does it get any better than this? But wait, there’s more! Between classes you can quickly stop by the showroom and freshen up your look a bit with the Braid Boutique. Looking for a stress reliever as well? Bring your friends and you all can capture your favorite looks with an interactive photo-booth. Lastly, surprise giveaways and limited edition college-themed “swag” will be distributed throughout the day.

Take out your calendar and make sure to save the date because this is one fashion event you don’t want to miss. The mobile showroom will pull up to Asbury Circle at 11am on Tuesday October 1st and will be available to help fashionistas find that perfect outfit until 5pm. Keep your eyes out for a pop-up fashion show during the day, where girls on campus will model some of the hottest designs. So what are you waiting for, book an appointment today by emailing oncampus@renttherunway.com. Follow @RTRCampusGirl and #RTRStormsSouth for updates!

Her Campus at Emory University