This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Meet Randy, this weeks campus cutie , a bio major in Beta who thinks all women are perfect. He also included Netflix in his ideal Saturday so clearly he’s a keeper! Keep reading to find out who he wants to take to dinner and what music he listens to to set the mood. 

Year (academic): Junior 

Major: Biology/Philosophy

Hometown: Orlando, Fl

Frat : Beta Theta Pi

Her Campus Emory (HCE): Describe your perfect woman in 3 words.

Randy (R): They’re all perfect?

HCE: What’s your favorite kind of music to listen to?

R: Phil Marcaidis singing in the shower, and Drake if I’m trying to set the mood

HCE: What’s your relationship status?

R: Single 

HCE: If you could have dinner with any 3 famous people, dead or alive, who would they be?

R: I don’t really like very serious dinners, so I’d probably take the funniest people I know of: Russell Brand, Zach Galifianakis, and Jonah Hill.

HCE: Describe your ideal Saturday day and night.

R: Breakfast in bed, hit the gym with the “G4” (Michael Teich, Ethan Cohen, Phillip Marcaidis, and myself), lunch by the water, something productive, chex mix and Netflix, and then bring the boys and the noise to anything but Mag’s.

HCE: What are some of your favorite places to eat in Atlanta?

R: Pricii, Legal Seafood, or Sotto Sotto just talking women and vino.

HCE: What do you see yourself doing (ideally) once you graduate from Emory?

R: Going to medical school and saving lives.

HCE: Describe your most embarrassing moment.

R: Refer to Alex Oppenheim’s phone background..also make him show you the “jiggle”… I’d type the story out, but you’d be much happier if you just saw it…you’ll see what I mean.

Her Campus at Emory University