This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Spring is my favorite time to shop for more colorful and fun accessories. Shopping online during spring break is the perfect pasttime, and it’s a great way to stock up on all your favorite accessories while not having to worry about assignments and papers. Spring also means that we’ll all be spending more time outside since the weather is finally so much nicer. If we’re spending more time outside, that means…sunglasses! Here is a list of my top five sunglasses to mix and match with your Spring time outfits:

(1)  Free People Abbey Road Sunglasses ($20)

At this price, these sunnies (here) are perfect for the beach because you won’t have to worry about losing them in the water or accidentally scratching them with sand. The retro shape would go perfectly with a high-waisted bikini.

(2)  Westward Leaning Flower 14 Sunglasses ($275)

These aviator sunglasses (here) have translucent frames in a Blue Ice/Super Silver color and mirrored lenses. They are the perfect pair of trendy sunnies because they resemble the Dior So Real’s, but have a more reasonable pricetag. This style and brand is also a favorite of Olivia Palermo!

(3)  ILLESTEVA Leonard Sunglasses ($177)

ILLESTEVA has been popular for a few seasons now as they continue to create styles that are just slightly revised, but even more desirable! This classic Leonard style (here) has an interesting contrasting effect with tonal brown at the top of the lenses and clear along the bottom. The shape and neutral hues are both very versatile.

(4)  Quay Australia Sunday Girl ($50)

Quay Australia makes trendy eyewear that is super affordable so you don’t have to commit too much to a style that you’re not sure you will want to wear year round. The Sunday Girl style (here) is perfect for a small risk in your eyewear arsenal. The minimal cat eye is not overpowering, but it’s just the right amount of added “pop” to the classic black frames.(5)  Sun Buddies Eyewear Type 05 Liv in Opening Ceremony ($160)

This collab pair between Sun Buddies and Opening Ceremony (here) is such a unique color that you can’t deny yourself a pair! The website describes it as Plum Lilac Gradient, and I’ve never seen another pair of sunglasses in a hue at all similar to this. It gets even better with the bronze lenses. These are definitely a must have!

Her Campus at Emory University