Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid’s Victoria’s Secret Debut

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

To walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is, for most models, one of the greatest accomplishments there is—it’s a sign that your career has reached a new level. Angels are essentially the “popular girls” in high school, the ones that you wouldn’t even think of talking to if you weren’t a part of their inner circle. This year, however, two new faces joined the Angels clan; Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, 2015’s “it” girls, made their Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show debut, and they absolutely killed it.

Here is a look at all of their fashion show glam!

The pair was photographed together getting ready for one of the biggest fashion events of the year.

Kendall looked flawless in this bohemian caped gown and colorful corset!

Gigi rocked her butterfly themed lingerie combo with a beautiful gown!

Kendall’s second outfit was a pale blue, stone encrusted number!

Gigi’s second ensemble featured a PINK sportsbra worn under a pair of yellow trousers!

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show never fails to amaze—or make us all jealous of some of the prettiest women on the planet. Although the show was held on November 10 in New York City, it will be aired on CBS in December! Make sure to tune in!

Her Campus at Emory University