This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Like any human girl, I’m obsessed with online shopping. My mailman knows me by name, and the people at my leasing office are emailing me every day saying a new package has arrived. But, there’s always the slight hassle of going on multiple websites…why can’t all the clothes, shoes, accessories, and random Etsy items I want be in one place? Well, now they are!

This is where my new favorite iPhone App comes in, KEEP. KEEP is basically a virtual Pinterest board, which can either be looked at via your iPhone 5 6, or their website (KEEP.com). It also works pretty similarly to Pinterest – you can “like” a product (by pressing the heart button) and the app will add that product to one of your “boards,” which you can name anything you want. You can seriously find everything, from cute coffee cups made by Etsy designers to stunning Oscar de la Renta ball gowns, and everything in between (like utility jackets from H&M or cozy sweaters from Urban). KEEP has a “trending” feed on their main page, which shows what their curators and tastemakers think are the hottest items right now, based off of the feedback they’re receiving from customers. If you don’t like what’s currently trending, you can search by subcategory, such as home décor or fashion’s latest “it” bag, or even search by brand name. It’s so versatile!

After you’ve decided what you like comes the fun part – actually buying it! You can press the “buy” button and the app will add the product you’ve selected to your virtual shopping cart, where you’ll be able to checkout afterwards as you normally would. This is personally my favorite feature of the app because you can buy clothes from multiple retailers, without ever having to navigate between multiple websites! The nice part about this app is that you can literally order from any designer, store, or retailer that has a website, and you’ll only have to enter your credit card number in one place. You can shop for the trendiest items across the entire web, but still be using one app!

Once you’ve placed your order, the items will be shipped right to your front door (or the Emory mailroom). Sit back, relax, and wait for all the new things you’re about to receive!

Her Campus at Emory University