This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Major: Finance & ISOM

Hometown: Livingston, New Jersey

Fraternity: Beta Theta Pi

Extracurriculars: The Emory Wheel, IM Sports

Her Campus Emory (HCE): What made you come to Atlanta for school?

Jayson (J): I would say the real game-changer was the weather. I knew that coming from Jersey, I needed to spend four years in a warm, sunny place where I could tan all the time. I really need it. 

HCE: What are your plans after graduating?

J: Hopefully getting a job doing something finance-related. But considering that I am unemployed right now, I’d say I’m pretty flexible doing literally anything. And by anything, I mean ANYTHING.

HCE: What is your relationship status?

J: I am in a relationship.

HCE: In your opinion, what makes a relationship work?

J: Netflix. It allows me to “spend time” without having to listen to her talk, and I get to watch “House of Cards”. Quite frankly, I couldn’t even imagine life without it. 

HCE: If you could put together the most over-the-top date for your significant other, what would it be?

J: It would have to be an eating tour around Europe. Something like breakfast on the beach in Barcelona, lunch by the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and dinner in Rome. I don’t think there are enough hours in the day to do that. But hey, shoot for the stars and land among the clouds, right? 

HCE: Can you cook?

J: I think I can cook pretty well. But I guess it’s up for debate, because whenever I Instagram food, I can barely even get to 10 likes. 

HCE: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

J: When I’m sleep-talking and my girlfriend doesn’t respond to me.

HCE: What part of college would you do over if you could?

J: Absolutely nothing.

Her Campus at Emory University