How to Accesorize for the Cold

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Winter is coming! So without any further ado, here are some insanely cute winter accessories that will keep you cozy, stylish and happy this holiday season.

Beanies:

Beanies are a fun way to both tame your hair and warm your ears at the same time. They’re really versatile, and you can wear them with almost anything. Feel free to personalize and get creative with this awesome addition to your wardrobe!

Infinity scarves:

These never-ending scarves are without a doubt the best way to protect your neck from the cold, and they come with the bonus of looking super cute with basically any outfit. Wear them over a dress and leggings for a sophisticated flair, or with jeans and boots for a dressed-down, casual look.

Mittens/Gloves:

Okay, let’s be real – how adorable are mittens? You loved them when you were a kid, and you can love them again now! They’re the perfect thing to keep your hands toasty while running across campus, and they come in all sorts of designs, so what are you waiting for? Get a pair now!

Cozy Slippers:

If you’re looking for the footwear to have on while sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace, look no further. Have you ever felt the inside of one of these slippers? They’re the softest things ever, and slipping your foot inside them feels like heaven. Wear them inside, wear them outside, it doesn’t matter – they’re perfect for anything!

Oversized sweaters:

Do I need to say more? Oversized sweaters are unequivocally the best — they somehow manage to look great and keep you warm at the same time. They’re also the perfect thing to wear at home during Thanksgiving dinner, because they leave you room to stuff yourself and then some! 

Her Campus at Emory University