This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

With your relaxing spring break coming to a close, you may be trying to get adjusted being back at Emory. The Her Campus Survival Kit for Spring has many items that can become apart of your daily routine for the rest of the semester! 

#ActuallySheCan Guide

#ActuallySheCan is a campaign surrounding women empowerment. This campiagn packet and webpage contains a lot of important dialouge to help women  express their own goals and to additionally create a larger conversation around female achievement and well-being. If you are in need of some advice, be sure to read up!

Medicine for a UTI

Whether you want to admit it or not, every girl is scared of facing the problem of a UTI.  Cystex tablets will help you fight all pain relief that may come your way!

Planners, Markers and Stickers

With exams and projects slowly creeping up on all of us, it is important to stay organized. Delux Monthly planners are the best way to keep yourself on track in a fun way. These planners come in different patterns and colors, making planning a little more exciting! Also, it can be helpful to stay on track with pretty colored pens and stickers to spice up your notebook!

Dry Shampoo

With formal season around the corner, dry shampoo can always come in handy! Freeman Beauty Tropical Dry Shampoo is lightweight and will leave your hair looking revived, fresh and healthy. You don’t even need water to use this product; just spray the shampoo and use your brush to work it into your hair.  Also, the Her Campus Survival Kit even comes with a $1 coupon!

Self-Tanning Towelettes

Feeling your spring break tan diminish already? Do not fret! These self-tanning towelettes will help you get a natural looking glow within just 2 hours!

Lipstick

Looking to spice up your makeup? Hop Lips lipstick may be the perfect item for you! This product has been described as happiness in a tube. If I were you, I’d be sure to try it out.

Juicy Couture 

We all know Juicy for the track suit outfits that filled our wardrobes. Juicy offers many products and accessories that will keep you looking stylish and trendy throughout this warm season.

All of these items will come in handy during the rest of the semester. Whether you need advice, a new accessory or even a unique lip color, you should be sure to utilize all of these great essentials! 

Her Campus at Emory University