Her Campus Emory Turns 3: Celebrate With Us And Your Favorite Cuties!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Who doesn’t love a birthday party? At Her Campus, we always love a reason to celebrate, so for our third birthday we are hosting a table at Wonderful Wednesday on February 19! There will be HCE branded giveaways, baked goods and candy, and the main event–a King of the Campus Cuties Competition. If any of these guys are your friends (or if you just like to admire from afar), come out and support them because the winner will receive a Campus Cutie Tank Top (what could be better?). You can vote for your favorite Campus Cutie right here on the HC Emory site on our poll, which is also posted on our FB page. The winner will be announced at the end of Wonderful Wednesday. Stop by our table, cast your vote, grab some treats and HC gear and celebrate our third birthday with us!! 

Here is the list of boys that are competing in the King of the Cuties Competition that you can vote for. Click on their names to read their Campus Cutie interviews!

It will be a close competition between these studs, so make sure you cast a vote to pick the best of the best! Click here to vote for your favorite Cutie.

Wondering how Her Campus got started in the first place? Here’s a little of our history…

Her Campus Nationals was founded in 2009 by three undergraduate students at Harvard with the mission to cultivate an interactive community of female college students and serve their unique set of needs. Since then, over 200 college campuses have created their own Her Campus branches with college-specific articles.

Her Campus Emory was born in 2011 with the goal to empower Emory women by keeping them informed on all college trends. We come up with the best articles, events, and how-tos to keep our readers happy, informed, and entertained! Our readers can expect to find articles that cover a range of topics such as Atlanta hotspots, tips on how to handle guys, friends and jobs, outfit inspiration and trends inspired by both high fashion and Emory “street style”, interviews with people doing big things on campus–basically, the inside scoop on all things Emory.

Over the past three years, our staff size has tripled, and we have gone from a Bronze level chapter to a Gold level chapter, making us one of the top Her Campus chapters in the nation. Our writers and editors have crafted articles that have trended as some of the most viewed articles on the whole Her Campus site, and our publicity team has grown our social media presence to include Twitter and Instagram (@hercampusemory) and most recently, Pinterest. We want to thank our dedicated readers who have continued to support our mission by sharing our articles and allowing us to become a rapidly growing online force!

Thank you, collegiettes, for all of your support; we look forward to celebrating with you this Wednesday! HCXO! 

Her Campus at Emory University