HC Emory <3s #HCSurvivalKits and our Sponsors!!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The national Her Campus team and HC sponsors sent us a fabulous Spring Break Survival Kit for the HC Emory team to enjoy! 

We’ve been using Neuro Sleep to get back on a regular sleep schedule from staying up all night during spring break.

Chipotle gift cards have fueled our burrito bowl cravings. Let’s be real; no one at Emory goes longer than a week without a little trip to Chipotle.

We prepped for spring break with TRESemme’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth Starter Set. (And now we are fixing damage from the sun, wind and salty ocean with these deep conditioning kits!)

Thank goodness for the European Wax Center gift cards we received–totally bikini ready! And speaking of bikinis, the discounts from Yokini swimwear were much appreciated as well.

Not to mention the general Her Campus swag we received!! Thanks, Her Campus, and thanks to all of our sponsors! 

Allison is a senior at Emory University studying Journalism and the rather complicated major of Interdisciplinary Studies: Visual Studies and Contemporary Cultures. She is slightly obsessed with magazines and has written and edited for Her Campus since its start at Emory her freshman year. At Emory she can generally be found giving tours to prospies, hanging with her ADPi sisters, DJ-ing with WMRE and om-ing in yoga classes. Allison enjoys music, drawing, and fashion, and like most college students she is completely addicted to coffee. After graduation she wants to work in public relations or marketing, but her secret dream is to become Lena Dunham. Follow her on Twitter: @alldayallison
Her Campus at Emory University