Grand Opening of Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

This is the best week ever! Yes, I do know it is midterms, but it is also the opening of Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village. Although during freshman year the village seems like a world of endless food possibilities, in reality it has limited options all of which are only mediocre. But March 6th (this Wednesday) is the grand opening of Zoës Kitchen. This will give us all the opportunity to have another option when we dine in the village. 

Located directly across the street from the bookstore, Zoës Kitchen is Mediterranean-inspired comfort food. They make their food every day from scratch onsite at each restaurant. The added bonus? They have nothing fried, plus have gluten-free and vegetarian options.

Many of their meals are under $10.00, and lets be honest for us college kids that is all we can afford. Their menu consists of hummus, salads, soups, sandwiches, kabobs, and a whole range of sides.

Guests can dine in, order online, or call ahead for takeout. They also cater for bigger parties. The restaurants seats about 72 people in the dining room, but will also have an outdoor patio, which will seat 32. Zoës Kitchen will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily. And there are even some Emory students who are working there!

For many this seems promising. A new, quick, healthy option is now here so be sure to check it out

Her Campus at Emory University