This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Formal is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start shopping for swimwear! Although most of us would usually start searching for bikinis, take a look at some one-pieces too. As long as you find the right suit, one-pieces can definitely be just as cute and flirty as bikinis. Formal is basically spring break 2.0, so make sure you have a perfect arsenal of show-stopping bathing suits amongst the sea of other swimsuits lining the beach. Here are a few bathing suits to add to your swimwear collection:

1. Bikyni The Plunge ($50)

This pullover style is perfect as the comfortable bikini that doesn’t require a bunch of straps and buckles to keep everything in and supported. This versatile top comes in eight colors and one floral print.

2. Nasty Gal Bohemian Rhapsody Halter Swimsuit ($78):

This is the ultimate flirty one-piece and is perfect for formal. This suit is perfect for chilling in the sand or swimming in the waves. You’ll stay comfortable throughout any beach activity and look great in your nude bathing suit!

3. Stone Fox Swim Venice Top ($100)

This suit comes in a bunch of super cute prints and solids. The style is perfect for running in the sand or doing cartwheels on the beach! The top also has spaghetti strap detailing on the sides for some extra flair.

4. H&M ($19.99)

H&M makes this great affordable bikini top with an almost exposed back. The back of the suit has four interlaced spaghetti straps, making for a cool design and ensuring your suit is secure. The top comes in three different solid colors, and its simple design makes it perfect for mixing and matching with printed and colored bikini bottoms.

5. Same Swim The Babe Bandeau Top ($195)

Same Swim in a swimwear label designed by fashion blogger Peace Love Shea. Her designs never disappoint! This bandeau top has cute cross-stitching and a hand-sewn shell stitch. This label also makes some equally tempting cover up tops, so be sure to check those out, too.

6. Mara Hoffman Basket Weave Bikini Top ($122)

Mara Hoffman always has great prints, but of her swimwear line, this starbasket print is definitely my favorite. This suit also comes in starbasket navy with more neon hues. The criss-cross back and halter neckline make for a flattering bikini top shape, and this suit is also unique in that it is reversible. The fabric also contains SPF 50!

Her Campus at Emory University