This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Lately, with the fluctuating temperatures in ATL, my weather app has been the most used on my phone. In the morning it can drop into the 50’s and during the day it can hit the 80’s, and then at night it gets cool again. My advice: pack a pair of cute flip-flops that you can throw on in the afternoon heat! Now that summer has officially come to an end, though, I have been moving away from sandals and open toed shoes to closed toed ones. Personally, I get bored of wearing the same style, so a season change is a perfect excuse to go on a shoe-shopping spree!

For a lot of us, when we shop for shoes, we look for comfort. Others focus on the style rather than how comfy they are. The shoes that satisfy both these kinds of shoppers are Espadrilles. They come in a variety of different colors, patterns, brands, and styles. You can dress them up or down, which is what makes them so versatile.

These slip-ons are cute and stylish, and of course comfy. The canvas finishing on them adds a nice little touch. To complete the look, you can pair them with jeans and a cute top.

For a classier and more sophisticated look, these Chanel Espadrilles are the go-to. They come in a variety of colors, but this unique nude color goes with every outfit. They can be worn with everything from jeans and leggings to dresses and skirts.

A more casual and colorful look are TOMS. They come in every color and pattern you can possibly imagine! They are great for daily wear and for travelling; to top it off, you are donating to a great cause (when you buy TOMS, they help a person in need).

At night, boots are a great option. In the fall, booties are perfect, because they don’t give off the wintery vibe that tall boots do. For those of you who love wearing heels at night–no problem, you can get booties with a heel!

Suede booties are really popular this fall-they keep your feet warm and they can be worn with shorts and dresses as well! They come in different colors, but a color like this or black are must-haves.

For all you heel-lovers, Jeffrey Campbell’s are they way to go! They are edgier than normal heels, but they make a statement. If you feel like you really can’t pull them off, you can always revert to pumps!

Her Campus at Emory University