Dresses for Every Type of Valentine’s Date

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to get a new dress, regardless of whether you are celebrating with your girlfriends, roommates, significant other, or anyone else you want to celebrate the day with! Dresses are the best go-to for the countless ways in which you can spend the day/evening celebrating because they are so versatile and comfortable (if you don’t go the bodycon route). Below is a compilation of the best dresses you can wear to brunch with your girlfriends, a movie night with your V-Day date, a night in cooking dinner with your significant other, or even a baking day with your roomies. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day, however you choose to celebrate it!

Zara Ribbed Dress ($49.90): This dress could literally be worn for any Valentine’s Day occasion—a casual brunch, a cozy baking session, or even with a great pair of heeled booties—it can be a great date outfit. You’ll be comfy the whole day and night!

Topshop Sporty Rib Midi Dress ($65): This bodycon-style dress makes it great for a party or a night out, whether it be with your gals or your date. Even though it’s tight, the ribbed detailing can be forgiving and super comfortable.

Tularosa Colleen Dress ($168): This ruffle-accented dress comes in the cutest peachy-pink shade. It’s a great easy fit option that you can still move around in, rather than having to worry about being restricted in something tighter.

ASOS Cami Dress ($37.64): This dress has a super cute V-shape in the front and in the back. The woven fabric and its loose fit makes it a great, comfortable option. It’s also very versatile—wear it with heels and a leather jacket for a date, or with flats for a bit more of a casual look.

NBD Senseless Dress ($102): This pale pink dress is the perfect mixture of fun and flirty—I love the ruffle hem. The simplicity of the dress allows you to add some bold, expressive accessories to your look.

Her Campus at Emory University