absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Double Zero Restaurant Opens in Emory Village

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Already tired of the DUC and looking to expand your food options beyond campus? Look no further: Double Zero opened this week in Emory Village! Conveniently located just a short walk from Emory, the restaurant features innovative, modern, Italian-inspired dishes perfect for sharing and a large bar area for those over 21. The beautiful space is bright and inviting, designed with the influences of Italian-American street art in mind. The restaruant is owned by Castellucci Hospitality Group, which also owns The Iberian Pig in Decautar, Cooks & Soldiers in West Midtown, and Sugo in John’s Creek. Sibling owners Federico Castellucci III, Stephanie Castellucci and John Castellucci say they are excited to engage with the unique Druid Hills and Emory communities. Double Zero will be open for dinner Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 5 to 11 p.m. Check out the mouthwatering menu here.

Her Campus at Emory University