This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Year: Junior

Hometown: Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Major: Journalism and Human Health

Sorority: Alpha Delta Pi

Extracurriculars: Peer Health Partner, host of the web series Spotlight Emory, Emory Instagrammer (Follow us! @emoryuniversity)

Her Campus Emory (HCE): What’s the biggest mistake a guy can make trying to impress you?

Brooke (B): This is pretty cliché, but not being chivalrous (holding doors, paying for the first date, etc.). Chivalry is NOT dead. Also eating less than me.

HCE: Guilty pleasure?

B: I hate to admit it, but definitely the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I’m already stressed about how I’m going to watch it next semester when I’m in studying abroad in Prague.

HCE: If you could have dinner with any 3 famous people, dead or alive, who would they be?

B: Mickey Mantle/Babe Ruth/the legendary players of the New York Yankees, Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from Harry Potter) and Beyonce… That might be the most uncomfortable dinner of all time.

HCE: Tell us a fun fact about yourself.

B: I took senior pictures with my Harry Potter books. Not ashamed. (Picture included)

HCE: What are some of your favorite places to eat in Atlanta?

B: My two favorite food groups are tapas and brunch. Huge fan of Iberian Pig, but my all time favorite may have to be Flying Biscuit.

HCE: What do you look for most in a guy?

B: Easy. Sense of humor.

HCE: Relationship status?

B: Taken by Ellen Shapiro.

HCE: Celebrity crush?

B: I don’t know if he’s necessarily my crush, but I’m a huge fan of Chris Evans. Not sure anyone else could pull off wearing the Captain America suit but him.

Her Campus at Emory University