This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

School is back in full swing, and what better way to get back into the spirit than to show it with cute Emory apparel! Here are some of my favorite Emory pieces from the bookstore. They can be worn year-round, which makes them even better! 

The classic v-neck: an essential in every girl’s wardrobe, and now it’s even cuter because you get you rep Emory!

This pullover is perfect for Atlanta weather because it’s easy to layer over it or under it. 

A perfect tank top to work out in and rep school pride. You’ll be the most stylish girl at the gym! 

This long sleeved top is one of my personal favorites; the dual colors make it super versatile. 

And finally, the book store has vests! What is an Emory girl without her beloved vest? And now you can rock one and have school spirit at the same time!

So, next time you’re at the book store, make sure to check out this options and browse the dozens more of cute Emory apparel! 

Her Campus at Emory University