This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Hometown: Roslyn, New York

Major: International Studies

Fraternity: Beta Theta Pi

Extracurriculars: Co-Captain of Emory Rugby

Her Campus Emory (HCE): How are finals looking for you? What are some ways you de-stress during finals?

Andrew (A): All of my finals are tests, so I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, but it definitely makes procrastinating easier. Patio parties have helped me de-stress so far, but I don’t think I can get away with that this week. There is also something very relieving about launching things off the house balcony, but you definitely didn’t hear that from me.

HCE: Who are some of your favorite artists?

A: I listen to whatever Rob Reier tells me to listen to, or anything 90s. You can’t go wrong with Blink 182, Third Eye Blind, or Sublime.

HCE: What has been your craziest experience this year?

A: Getting chased out of Rugby Nationals by ESPN2 was certainly one of the crazier experiences this year, but telling that story could put me in a precarious position. The Beta cruise for Spring Break was another crazy experience with some ethically ambiguous stories. I’d highly recommend taking a trip like that with a big group of friends. We lost a lot of good chips on that roulette table, and our lives were never quite the same.

HCE: Are you single or in a relationship?

A: Single and living the dream.

HCE: What are some of your favorite places to travel to?

A: I spend a lot of time in South Africa and Spain, since I have family and very close friends there, so those would have to be my favorite places to go to. Not many places in the world have both that kind of nightlife and natural beauty.

HCE: What’s the hardest class you’ve taken at Emory?

A: Financial accounting sticks out as one of the more challenging classes I’ve taken here. That final noticeably aged me.

HCE: If you suddenly ended up with $1,000, what would you do with it?

A: Vegas.

HCE: What’s something that grosses you out?

A: The state of the house the morning after “Bombs over Beta” is probably one of the grossest sights a person could see. I get horrific flashbacks just thinking about having to clean that up.

Her Campus at Emory University