This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The eye motif has been around for centuries, whether it is the supernatural third eye, protective evil eye, or the ancient Egyptian eye of Horus. This fall, the eye has been reinvented through edgy prints and unexpected forms. 

Kenzo Paris, known for their bold prints and exciting graphics, showcased the eye in in their recent collection. They featured their eye print on not just t-shirts, but dresses, skirts, and sweatshirts with leather accents. Their “eyephone” case is a quirky way to experiment with the trend this fall.

Many other labels were inspired by the Kenzo collection and did their own twist on the eye print. Topshop’s eye print skinny jeans are attention grabbing yet also refined in their neutral hued palette. Throwing on a solid colored shirt with a solitary eye is an easy way to incorporate this trend into your everyday look. For going out, try out an eye print crop top and high-waisted skater skirt.

If you’re hesitant to go all out with this trend in regard to your wardrobe, there are plenty of options to incorporate it into your accessories! Necklaces, rings, and earrings with eyes look understated and classic, and they will match everything in your closet. An eye print clutch is a great way to amp up a basic outfit, and it will make your look pop. 

All eyes will be on you this fall whenever you’re rocking this trend! 

Her Campus at Emory University