Accessorize and Colorize – With Music

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

It’s 2pm on a Monday and you still have two classes to go to. You’re tired and just want to take that nap you’ve been thinking about all afternoon. How do you keep yourself motivated to walk to class (instead of skipping)? Easy. You put on your headphones and blast some up-beat music.

If you’ve spent any time at all on Emory’s campus during heavy student traffic hours, you would have noticed a plethora of students walking to class with headphones. Now, let’s be real, over-the-ear headphones are not the most attractive pieces of hardware. Here are some stylish choices so that when 3pm rolls around you can keep yourself motivated and awake, but more importantly, fashionable!

Urbanears: Available in pretty much every color, these stylish headphones can play up any outfit. What’s also awesome about them is that you can plug another person’s headphones directly into a socket on the left ear cap of each pair. Um, what more could you need?

Headphones by Incase: These sporty headphones provide comfort as well as functionality and are a great way to listen to music while walking anywhere. Available in gray or black and at less than $30!

Frends: A little more on the expensive side, but oh-so-chic. With gold or rose gold accents and a classic white design, these bad boys will have you feeling stylish and sexy. 

Bye bye, plain old in-your-ears, always-breaking Apple headphones: hello style!

Her Campus at Emory University