The 7 Fashion Blogs You Need to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Fashion bloggers have invaded the internet with their designer wardrobes and perfectly executed outfits. With hundreds of thousands of followers, fashion bloggers have built powerful style empires with international reach. From girly to glamorous, these seven websites are taking the fashion blogging world by storm. Click the blog titles to be redirected to their websites!

1. Sincerely Jules

Jules Sarinana is the queen of free-spirited, bohemian style. Her relaxed and flowy ensembles are showcased alongside international trips to Greece, Mexico, and more. Collaborations with Shopbop and Nordstrom along with her own clothing line have resulted in a strong following on the main website and social media.

2. Dear Milano

Andrea Maria is the Mexican dynamo behind Dear Milano. With wildly creative style and personality to match, the New-York based blogger takes fun fashion to another level. With features in Elle, Instyle, and more, Andrea has become wildly popular and built a following of over 140,000.

3. The Blonde Salad

By now, you should know Chiara Ferragni; she’s donned the covers of international magazines, collaborated with major fashion houses, and is just downright popular. The Italian has amassed more than 3.3 million followers on social media with her designer combinations, and The Blonde Salad shows no signs of slowing down.

4. Girls Off Fifth

Sisters Janelle and Jessica Lloyd are the creators of Girls Off Fifth, a luxe urban-style blog based on look rather than label. With backgrounds in marketing, these two have built a promising brand to showcase their vintage and designer finds.

5. Song of Style

Aimee Song can do it all; she manages the internationally-known Song of Style, collaborates with major brands and retailers, and still holds full-time job. Each post is a display of her colorful, effortless designer style that’s practical for everyday life.

6. Gal Meets Glam

Started in 2011, Gal Meets Glam is the brainchild of dress-obsessed, San Franciscan Julia Engel. With a girly flair and collection of designer handbags, Engel has partnered with high-end retailers and is creating a serious name for herself.

7. Harper and Harley

At the height of Australian fashion blogging fame is Sara Donaldson, the mind behind the fashion and beauty website Harper and Harley. With a minimalist style and covetable accessories, Donaldson offers a simplistic take on the relaxed Aussie style scene.

Undergraduate at Emory University with a passion for softball, business, writing, and fashion!
Her Campus at Emory University