5 Things to Get You Through the Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Looking to procrastinate from finals? We have a list of some winter necessities that you want to know about. These awesome products will set you up for an awesome new year! Be on the lookout for a giveaway of these items next semester so we can help you have your best semester yet!

1. Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

No need to wear a fragrance with these limited edition tattoos! Everyone knows metallic colors make for the perfect accessories in the winter, and you can get an exclusive preview of Michael Kors’ new Gold Fragrance Collection with it! As the first scented flash tattoos on the market, these smell amazing, described smelling of orange mandarin, voluptuous floralcy and a rousing spark of woodiness. What’s not to love??

2. Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases

These ID cases take convenience to the max. It has a space meant for your Emory Card, a compartment for cash/cards, and a keyring that you can easily hang your car and apartment keys on. With all of your essentials in one small space, it’s perfect for everything from a night out to a quick errand run. Bonus: they’re super cute!

3. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray

With the cold weather now upon us, we all wish we were at the beach right now. This lightweight spray gives you the next best thing: beachy, tousled waves that make it look like you just got back from an island vacation! Use this to make all your friends think you spent your break in the Caymans. (Note: fabulous tan not included.)

4. Chipotle Buy One-Get One (BOGO) Cards & Free Entrée Cards

Let’s be real: is there really anything better than Chipotle? How about scoring some free Chipotle? Obviously this is the move for us frugal collegiettes. With Chipotle conveniently located in Emory Village, it’s safe to say you’d get plenty of use out of these!

5. Vera Bradley Throw Blanket

This blanket is honestly everything you could hope for: it’s giant, super soft, and colorful! Not only would this be an adorable addition to your dorm or apartment, but it’ll also keep you nice and cozy while you’re snuggling up watching Netflix. January in Atlanta gets deceptively cold—be prepared for snowpocalypse round two with this throw blanket!

Her Campus at Emory University