10 Instagrams All Fashionistas Should Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Surely you’ve heard of Julie Sariñana “Sincerely Jules,” Leandra Medine from “The Man Repeller,” or Danielle Bernstein from “WeWoreWhat.” They all are masterminds when it comes to entrepreneurship through Instagram and have gained enormous publicity for their success. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner also have massive followings and strong influences on the younger generation. Magazines, upcoming models, and brands themselves are now entering the world of “Insta.” Whether you usually double tap a picture of the newest pair of heels or immediately scroll to a video from Tokyo fashion week, these are some lesser known—but equally fun—fashion Instagram accounts to follow.

1. Harper’s Bazaar

Bio: The official Instagram of Harper’s BAZAAR, America’s first fashion magazine.

# of Followers: 1.3m

@SaraSampaio brought ’70s glamour to the #AngelBall with a plunging gold neckline, darkly lined eyes and big waves made for the disco. #TodaysBeautySecret

The turtleneck has been around the fashion block. Hit refresh on how you wear the winter wardrobe staple from @ShopBAZAAR with inspiration from celebrity muses at the link in our bio. #ShopBAZAAR

Embrace the rock ‘n’ roll spirit of the ’90s this season in pieces with an edge from @ShopBAZAAR. It’s all plaid, chokers, and leather from here.

2. EJ Johnson

Bio: Official Instagram- Why be anything else when you can be THIS #teamthis www.ejjohnsonstyle.com

# of Followers: 417k

Serving lace and pearl for the cfda fashion fund finalist fashion show #cfda #fashionfund #teamthis

Front row slaying in @chanelofficial with @juneambrose #nyfw #teamthis

Killed it last night at@badgalriri block party and dinner #nyfw #teamthis clothing is tagged.

3. Taylor Hill

Bio: IMG Models, NY, Paris, Milan, White Cross Management Contact: Steven Bermudez Steven.bermudez@img.com

# of Followers: 1.3m

Vogue Paris @voguemagazine @vogueparis@imgmodels

Celebrating 95 years of @vogueparis thank you @philosophyofficial for the beautiful dress and for being my date for the evening.

@michaelstephenshank #Givenchy

4. Net-A-Porter

Bio: The official Instagram of the world’s premier online luxury fashion retailer, #NETAPORTERnet-a.pt/SHOP

# of Followers: 1.6m

Boxy shapes and color blocking – make #Carven your go-to designer for a very modern interpretation of mod #style. Shop @carven_paris now in #THEEDIT magazine on #NETAPORTER#SeeitLoveitBuyit

#Givenchy’s studded buckle boots are one of this season’s hero pieces. Get extra #cool points by pairing with #SaintLaurent’s punkish leather pants. #SeeitLoveitBuyit at #NETAPORTER

From the slopes to the ski lodge, ensure your #style is snow-chic with #Chloe’s exclusive capsule featuring chunky jacquard knits, shearling adorned outerwear and a new edition of the cult Georgia bag. #SeeitLoveitBuyit now at #NETAPORTER #NETASPORTER#CHLOEGirls

5. Fashionista

Bio: All the fashion news you need to know—fast. Find us on Twitter & Snapchat: @Fashionista_com www.fashionista.com

# of Followers: 243k

@olivier_rousteing remembers standing in line for @hm collaborations 10 years ago — at a press conference today with @nicolephelps and H&M’s head of design, Ann-Sofie Johansson #hmbalmaination

Everyone’s favorite Israeli supermodel, @barrefaeli, on the runway at Tel Aviv Fashion Week.

What, your last airport experience wasn’t this chic? @chanelofficial

6. Olivia Perez

Bio: Founder and EIC of @FrndofaFrnd. Media inquiries: adee@infinitycreativeagency.com frndofafrnd.com

# of Followers: 14.7k

Want to see what I (over)packed to Paris Fashion Week? Check out my packing guide live now on @frndofafrnd

Childhood ball pit dream come true @refinery29 x @bandierfit

@jillstuart

7. Tilda Lindstam

# of Followers: 310k

Came for one hickey, left with two #puckerup

A stranger safety pinning my butt at work rn

Looking for a husband so I can do nothing but this forever. Hmu

8. WWD

Bio: The first in fashion. Follow WWD for the latest in fashion, beauty and retail news. wwd.com

# of Followers: 246k

The arty crowd at #FriezeLondon wore outerwear that ranged from classic to bold and quirky. | photo cred:@gomezdevillaboa

“Karl Lagerfeld, a Visual Journey,” a sprawling and diverse photo exhibition, runs at the Pinacothèque de Paris through March 20. | photo cred: Dominique Maître

West Coast labels put a fresh and free-spirited spin on Seventies romance for #Spring2016. | photo cred: Baldomero Fernandez

9. Camille Charrière

Bio: Parisienne living in London |Fashion journo & Creative consultant | camtyox | IMG | Blogs at  www.camilleovertherainbow.com

# of Followers: 389k

The turtle and the hair (pic by @walkingcanucks, pun by@monicaainley)

My real world friends continue to question my footwear game (also, been overhearing a lot of “Cam, stop trying to bring the ankle bracelet back!”). Good vibes only @boyyboutique@catbirdnyc

And on the last day of the#SS16 shows, it was finally Fall 2015. | @ralphlauren #PFW #tiffinbag

10. Hailey Baldwin

Bio: Welcome to my (world) Hailey Rhode Baldwin. NYC. Heroes Models julien@heroesmodels.com

# of Followers: 2.1m

Breast cancer awareness month @livelokai #lokaihero #livelokai

last night

Sophomore from New York City at Emory University
Her Campus at Emory University