10 Bags for the Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The temperatures are dropping, and winter is on its way. It’s time to change up your wardrobe to fit the chill, and handbags are no exception. With the holidays only a few weeks away, this list has everything you need to stay fashionable and festive.

A glittered take on Rebecca Minkoff’s classic MAC bag, this crossbody is perfect for any holiday party.

This faux-suede saddle bag will hold all of your necessities without breaking the bank.

This neutral faux-fur crossbody is the perfect accent piece to any outfit. Leather accents and a removable shoulder strap make this bag cute and convertible.

Add a pop of color with this fringed crossbody in port-wine suede.

Pack up your travel essentials and hit the road in this blue suede weekender.

With more room to hold your necessities, bucket bags are a great alternative to a crossbody while staying hands-free.

Functional and fashionable, backpacks are the perfect go-to bag for everything from class to roadtrips.

Get in the holiday spirit with this festive sequined bag. Take an outfit from day to night by removing the crossbody strap for a stylish clutch.

Carry everything you need in luxury with this suede reptile-print tote.

Structured bags are everywhere this winter. This grey ombre bowling bag is a stylish addition to any closet and comes with two adorable bag charms.

Undergraduate at Emory University with a passion for softball, business, writing, and fashion!
Her Campus at Emory University